Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream
Diaper Rash Cream - YL Seedlings
Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicalsthat could irritate sensitive skin. With mild, gentle ingredientsyou can feel good about, Young Living SeedlingsDiaper Rash Cream just may be the best diaper rash treatmentyou'll try for your baby'ssensitive skin. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is made with 100percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pureessential oils. This thick, Lavender-scented cream reduces theduration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first signof redness. It soothes on contact, protects yourbaby's delicate skin, and acts as a physicalbarrier to wetness.
Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used as a preventativemeasure before bed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may beprolonged. The extra gentle, mildformula, developed specially for yourinfant's tender skin, sealsout wetness and helps balance skin moisture while reducingredness.
Benefits and Features
- Helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash
- Reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when appliedat the first sign of redness
- Soothes on contact and provides immediate relief
- Reduces redness
- Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
- Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier toirritants
- Rubs in smoothly and gently
- Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially forinfants' delicate skin
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including100 percent pure essential oils
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide approved for the treatment andprevention of diaper rash
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegetarian friendly
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates,petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, syntheticpreservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
Young Living June Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.