Insect Repellent

Product Notes

Clinically proven to repel mosquitoes and prevent bug bites
Repels insects naturally with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E
Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties
Insect Repellent
Young Living

Insect Repellent

Retail: $50.99 USD
Wholesale: $38.75 USD
Stock Number: #20701
Insect Repellent can be used topically
Insect Repellent PDF
Purchase Insect Repellent

Insect Repellent

Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oilstraditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come togetherto make up all 99 percent of the active ingredients in thisformula. The other 1 percent? Vitamin E. That means you can use iton your little ones and not worry about the synthetic chemicalsused in many traditional repellents. You'll alsolove the pleasant, citrusy aroma and smooth, non-greasy, non-stickyapplication.

So whether you're spending time in thebackyard or the backwoods, you can feel great knowing you have apure, plant-based way to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Due to state regulations, this product is not available forpurchase in every state.

Insect Repellent Product Information Page

Benefits and Features

  • Clinically proven to repel mosquitoes and prevent bugbites
  • Repels insects naturally with 99 percent active ingredients,plus 1 percent vitamin E
  • Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended fortheir bug-repellent properties
  • Made with 100 percent naturally derived, plant-basedingredients
  • Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates,petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, syntheticpreservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
  • Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
  • Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
  • Pure, gentle formula free from harsh chemicals
  • Appropriate for use on children
  • Vegan friendly

How to Use

Dispense into hand and apply evenly overexposed skin. Reapply as needed. Avoid contact with clothing, asproduct can stain fabric.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sesame oil (89%),Citronella† oil (6.5%),Lemongrass† oil (1.15%),Rosemary† oil (1%), Geranium†oil (0.5%), Spearmint† oil (0.35%),Thyme† oil (0.25%), Clove† oil(0.25%)

Non-Active Ingredient: Vitamin E (1%)

†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essentialoil

Young Living June Promotion!

Young Living Essential Oils Monthly Promo

Cautions & Disclaimer

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.

*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.

Product Notes

Clinically proven to repel mosquitoes and prevent bug bites
Repels insects naturally with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E
Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties

How to Use

Dispense into hand and apply evenly overexposed skin. Reapply as needed. Avoid contact with clothing, asproduct can stain fabric.

Ask Me Anything!

If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.