Copaiba Essential Oil
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is aproduct of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the BrazilianCopaifera reticulatatree. With high levels ofbeta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaibaoil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or appliedtopically.
Its warm aroma also makes Copaiba a great addition to your dailyroutine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilizeits natural fragrance and moisturizing properties or apply it toflex points following activity for an uplifting, comfortingcooldown.
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance theappearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Apply to focused areas after activity.
- Dilute withV-6 Vegetable Oil Complexfor a post-workoutmassage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine withPeppermintorWintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a customdiffusing blend by adding oils such asCedarwoodorCinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrieroil, and a complementary oil such asNorthern Lights Black SpruceorPeppermint.
How to Use
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essentialoil
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
How to Use
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.